visitor

Friday, August 26, 2016

the amazing singer Taylor Swift

boring time at the afternoon..
and im going write something about Taylor Swift.
who doesn't know Taylor Swift?
She is very popular and very interesting girl, she's smart and multitalent..
let me tell you more things about her:
Taylor Swift born with name "Taylor Alison Swift" she was born in December 13, 1989. She is an Amerincan singer-writer. Raised in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania, he moved to Nashville, Tennessee, at the age of 14 to pursue a career in country music. He signed with the independent label Big Machine Records and became the youngest songwriter ever hired by the Sony / ATV Music publishing house.
she wrote her own song by herself, and her songs very good to heard.. and many songs tell about her she can wrote a music by everyday things, and it became a magically wonderful song.
her favorite colour is Red, that's why she always wearing red lipstick or something red like dress or shoes :D
right now she has more than 5 albums, its very amazing to 26 young lady.. she wrote all her own songs.. Wow don't be suprised! haha. and also she can playing guitar, piano make it more wonderful. 
And now let's see her songs from the first album.
so here is the list of Taylor's album XD


Taylor Swift
    • Tim McGraw
    • Picture To Burn
    • Teardrops On My Guitar 
    • A Place In This World 
    • Cold As You 
    • The Outside 
    • Tied Together With A Smile 
    • Stay Beautiful
    • Should've Said No
    • Mary's Song (Oh My My My)
    • Our Song
    • I'm Only Me When I'm With You
    • Invisible
    • A Perfectly Good Heart 

    fearless
    • Jump Then Fall 
    • Untouchable
    • Forever & Always 
    • Come In With The Rain 
    • Superstar 
    • The Other Side Of The Door
    • Fearless 
    • Fifteen 
    • Love Story 
    • Hey Stephen 
    • White Horse 
    • You Belong With Me 
    • Breathe 
    • Tell Me Why 
    • You're Not Sorry 
    • The Way I Loved You 
    • Forever & Always 
    • The Best Day 
    • Change 
    Speak now
    • Mine 
    • Sparks Fly 
    • Back To December
    • Speak Now 
    • Dear John 
    • Mean 
    • The Story Of Us 
    • Never Grow Up 
    • Enchanted 
    • Better Than Revenge 
    • Innocent 
    • Haunted 
    • Last Kiss 
    • Long Live 
    • Ours 
    • If This Was A Movie 
    • Superman 
    RED
    • State Of Grace
    • Red 
    • Treacherous 
    • I Knew You Were Trouble
    • All Too Well 
    • 22 
    • I Almost Do 
    • We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together 
    • Stay Stay Stay 
    • The Last Time 
    • Holy Ground 
    • Sad Beautiful Tragic 
    • The Lucky One 
    • Everything Has Changed
    • Starlight 
    • Begin Again 
    • The Moment I Knew 
    • Come Back... Be Here 
    • Girl At Home 


    1989
    • Welcome to Newyork
    • Blank Space
    • Style
    • Out of The Woods 
    • All You Had To Do Was Stay
    • Shake It Off
    • I Wish You Would
    • Bad Blood
    • Wildest Dream
    • How You Get The Girl
    • This Love
    • I Know Places
    • Clean
    and btw I really love her songs I knew you were trouble, You belong with me, I know Places, Blank Space, Wildest dream, its verry nice.. and I love all her songs :D
    my opinion about her.. i think she is pretty, friendly, and funny! I love when she's laughing the expression of her laughing face is make me laughing too :3 and she has many ex list boyfriend, they are so handsome, among them are Harry styles, Jake Gyllenhaa, Taylor Lautner, awwww proved that Taylor is pretty beautiful!! 
    here's the pic of Taylor Laughing

    Taylor Swift Reaction GIFS


    and she has cutest pet, 2 cats.. the big named "Meredith Swift" And the last one named "Olivia benson Swift" she very loves cat, she can't live without her cats!
    WITH MEREDITH :3

    WITH OLIVIA

    she ever had concert in Jakarta, 2013 when RED tour, she is the incredible things and gave the best perform <3 
    as I told, she is friendly and she has lovely bestfriends, her bestfriends are Selena Gomez, Gigi Hadid Cara Delevigne and Karlie Kloss. oh how lucky she is.




    and the last... i very like to see her dancing hhahaha
    Hasil gambar untuk taylor dancing when concert

    okay just it that i can wrote <3 sorry for bad English (":

    No comments:

    Post a Comment