visitor

Friday, September 2, 2016

I don't like it.

Hello guys! i'm back after long time since the last blog. i just finished my "Ospek" haha, im student in college right now :D
this ospeks are really awesome, and i love it. getting tired, very attractive.
I felt somethings that actually I don't like it; 
first, i fall in love with guy, i thought that he is really my chriteria, tall, not handsome but interesting, kinda smart Lol. 
second, met with someone who reminds me to thousand memories that I have forgotten. 
thrid, didn't become like I want, because I promised that i will be quiet girl.
i'd like to explain what those feelings, i was talking with him and very attractive, he's kinda smart i guess and that is not the problem, the problem is he likes another girl. I was watching him and he was watching another girl. Hurt <////3 and i was easily to trust anyone, please Putri don't repeat again..!
and met someone, this is new people, very similar with my lovely best friend, his eyes, his nose, his stature. I hated it, when I'm trying to accept new people, and he cames reminds me to all memories. and making me think like he is my lovely bestfriend. 
and the last, become fastidious girl.. so many talking and i think over fastidious..

but i'm sure everything will be okay, and I still have chance to change myself. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment